AMADC is thrilled to announce that we recently launched a new and improved Career Center to provide more value to members during these challenging times. Our goal for the new Center is to be the go-to resource for DC marketing professionals to find jobs, hone skills and explore career paths as well as for employers to find great talent.
Job Seekers: Manage Your Career
The Career Center provides marketers seeking new career opportunities a range of resources all in one place. From articles that can assist professionals in their branding to the ability to schedule career coaching sessions, the Center has something for everyone.
The redesigned Career Center will allow job seekers to:
- Find the right jobs easily. You can search the jobs database with robust filters to focus on specific interests.
- Post your resume anonymously. You can upload several anonymous, targeted resumes so employers can contact you while you control the personal information they see.
- Get constant updates. You will get alerts when jobs become available that match your profile, skills, interests, and location(s) preferences.
- Use our database of outstanding career resources and search tips and tools.
- Coming soon is a new Career Planning Portal to map your entire career journey.
Along with seamless searching for jobs, members also have access to career resources including:
- Resume writing tips
- Interview suggestions for success
- Sample resumes
- Career coaching with seasoned professionals
- Answers to experts’ frequently asked questions
- And much more
AMADC member, Jack Boardman commented, “I found the Managing Resumes pages to be particularly helpful, as a job seeker, because I am able to customize the details and preferences sections in-depth for employers to see what my expectations are for my next opportunity."
Employers: Recruit for Open Positions
Our new Career Center is the most effective way for employers to connect to qualified marketing professionals across all disciplines and career stages in the DC Metro area.
The Center allows employers to share open positions in email alerts that go to all AMADC members. These targeted emails will land open jobs directly in the inboxes of qualified members.
Additionally, employers can:
Search the anonymous resume bank for qualified candidates.
- Post jobs where the most qualified marketing professionals will find and apply to them.
- Promote specific jobs directly to AMADC's job seekers via our exclusive Job Flash email.
- Search the resume database and contact qualified candidates proactively.
- Expose job postings to a larger audience through diversity, veterans and social networks.
We hope this newly-designed Career Center will make a significant difference for you as you navigate your career path or, as an employer, look for new talent. Please reach out with any comments and suggestions on how we can do this even better at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To start the journey to enhance your career or organization, please visit the AMADC Career Center at careers.amadc.org.