AMADC members are connected.
AMADC serves as the hub for outstanding local education, programs, and networking opportunities for marketers in the DC region.
As a member, you’ll have access to the resources you need to accelerate career development and business growth and numerous benefits that are exclusive to members.
Professional Development and Networking
While membership in a national organization like AMA has its benefits, we understand that the true value lies in the ability to connect with like-minded professionals in the DC metro area. That’s why AMADC has you covered with additional benefits at the local level, including:
- Ability to volunteer with AMADC and getting more involved in the DC marketing community
- Discounted entrance fees to monthly Networkers (pre-registration required)
- Significant member savings to all AMADC events
- Professional development programming to expand marketing skills and careers and earn credits towards AMA PCM CEUs.
Exclusive Career Resources and Certification
- Access to the The Career Resource Center on AMA.org, where you can find hundreds of marketing job postings, career tips and strategies, interview and resume guidelines, an “ask-the-expert” panel, and more
- $20 off the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) program (only AMADC!)
Access to AMA Knowledge Portal
- Members-only content through www.ama.org
- Access to industry and discipline specific white papers
- Access to industry and discipline specific publications
- Members-only webcasts and podcasts
- AMA e-Newsletters
- AMA Marketer’s Toolkit
Conferences and Training and AMA Industry Publications
- Significant discounts on all national AMA events, including conferences and Training Series
- A subscription to Marketing News
- A subscription to another AMA published specialty magazine or journal of your choice
National Organization Membership
With your membership comes an introduction to the National AMA - visit other AMA chapters around the country, tap into the wealth of online resources they put at your fingertips, sign up for free webinars with marketing gurus from across the country – the possibilities are endless! You will also get a subscription to the AMA’s monthly magazine, which features innovative marketing trends, best practices, and testimonials from other professionals across the country.
Membership certainly has its rewards when you join AMADC. Join us and start your journey!
Don't Know Where To Start?
In AMA you will find several options of membership. Choose the one the suit your career journey in marketing. CLICK HERE to join.
Marketers are here to help you with the tools and knowledge you need to lead your career journey to move forward and be successful.
Professionals or Academics
($149 billed annually)
For all individuals working in the field of marketing
($29 billed annually)
For undergraduate & graduate students not currently in a full-time professional position. Limited to 5 years.
$9.92/month per person
($119 per person billed annually)
Call (800) AMA-1150 to register your group.
For groups of 3 or more individuals from the same organization who reside in the United States or Canada.Join AMA
Connecting You to Influential Communicators
Capitol Communicator is one of AMADC's most strategic partners, dedicated to bringing together the vast spectrum of communications professionals who influence and educate the Mid-Atlantic region and the world by providing news, trends, and education. Subscribe to Capitol Communicator for free today by clicking here.
Cvent is the exclusive registration provider for AMADC. As a member, you are eligible for a 10% discount on Cvent products and services. For more information, contact Kaitlyn Stowell at email@example.com.
Taking Your Career to the Next Level
AMADC has partnered with the Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies to help you achieve your career goals. AMADC members are eligible for a 10% tuition discount on select certificates and digital skill bootcamps. Read More.