Join AMADC’S Executive Marketer Leadership Circle
A premier peer network for chief communication and marketing executives.
This invitation-only executive group, developed by the board of the American Marketing Association’s DC chapter and leading senior marketers, is comprised of marketing leaders from the area’s largest corporations and nonprofits.
Members of the Executive Marketer Leadership Circle (EMLC) share a desire to connect with peers in an environment of trust and confidentiality, and to enhance their executive leadership skills through idea exchange and unique learning opportunities.
Your annual membership includes a series of exclusive events that offer you the opportunity to:
- Share diverse perspectives and build trusted relationships with their peers.
- Enhance your influence in the C-suite and business community.
- Solve common leadership, operational and organizational challenges.
- Accelerate and demonstrate their marketing effectiveness.
The Executive Marketer Leadership Circle ensures you have a peer network you can rely upon as you adapt to ongoing change within and outside your organization.
Build trusted relationships and teamwork.
Learn strategies and great data of resources.
Motivate and challenge yourself and others.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? ELIGIBILITY AND FEES
Membership in the EMLC is offered to a limited number of executives from the DC metro area who are responsible for the full communications and marketing operation of a qualifying corporate/commercial or nonprofit organization.
Members must hold one of the following titles (or the equivalent):
- Chief Communications/Marketing Officer, EVP/SVP/VP, Managing Director or Partner.
- Qualifying organizations must have annual revenues or operating budgets of $25 million
- Executive members pay an annual fee of $1,295.
- AMADC members receive a discounted annual rate of $795 (Save $500).
All fees are due and payable at the beginning of each membership term.
Advertising, public relations, public affairs, digital/social media, and graphic design agencies (and vendors that sell to marketers) are not eligible for membership.
Charter members of the Executive Marketer Leadership Circle can look forward to these benefits:
- Up to six exclusive CMO-only events, either in-person or virtual.
- Private receptions in conjunction with select AMA signature events.
- Speaking opportunities at AMADC membership events.
- Access to AMA resources, discipline-specific white papers, research reports, etc.
For questions and enrollment information, contact Joy Levin at Joy.Levin@alliumresearch.com.