Using Behavioral Science to Optimize Your Marketing During Uncertain Times
Marketing has never been as challenging as it is now during COVID-19 and uncertain economic times -- but the good news is Behavioral Marketing can provide a roadmap on how to optimize your messaging, websites, landing pages, social media ads, pricing model and more with the science of how humans make decisions - and how you can harness this knowledge to re-think your marketing communications.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- Introduction to Behavioral Science, the study of how people really make decisions.
- Real Life examples on how to optimize your messaging, websites, landing pages, social media ads and pricing model with the science of how people are really making decisions about your products and services. Includes both B2B and B2C examples.
- Understand how people make decisions during times of uncertainty and how to correctly use Behavioral Science in your marketing during COVID-19.
- Hands-on exercise lets you apply the principles you’ve learned to a real life marketing challenge.
Who this webinar is designed for:
- B2B & B2C Marketing Executives and their teams
- Growth/Demand Gen Experts and Individual Marketing Consultants
- Marketing professionals who are looking to understand consumers' hidden decision-making process so they can create more effective marketing outcomes and be a valuable resource to their employers, prospects, clients and strategic partners.
Shirin Oreizy is the founder and president of Next Step, an award-winning Behavioral Marketing Agency with offices in San Francisco, CA and Boston, MA. At Next Step, we leverage the latest research in Behavioral Science (the study of how humans really make decisions) to design better outcomes for businesses in their marketing and growth initiatives. Our client base is diverse and includes The United Nations, Github and Stanford University to name a few. Shirin has a degree in Engineering & Computer Science from UC Berkeley and holds accreditations from Duke University and UC Berkeley on Behavioral Science and Positive psychology. Her work applying Behavioral Science in marketing & growth is regularly featured on Forbes, INC. & the Huffington Post. She’s on the board of Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) San Francisco, and a guest lecturer at Stanford.