The DC Marketing Summit
AMADC members will receive a 15% discount off the registration fee using promo code AMA15
IC Summits and AMADC are proud to announce a strategic partnership for the 2017 DC Marketing Summit taking place on November 14th, 2017 at the Washington Marriott in Washington, D.C.
The conference agenda includes:
- 10 Hours of Networking with CMOs and Marketing Directors
- Panel sessions curated by the market that go beyond 101 in digital, SEO, social and traditional marketing and branding sessions
- 300+ Delegates include brands from Hospitality, Travel, Retail, Agriculture and every other major industry in the metro area!
More than Forty Speakers Confirmed Including
- Meg Goldthwaite, Chief Marketing Officer, NPR
- Chinyere Hubbard, VP, Communications and Marketing, Events DC
- Donna Arbogast, VP, Public Affairs and Marketing, MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- Teresa Jefferson, Senior Director, Digital Engagement, Georgetown University
- Matt Guilfoyle, Exec. Dir., Communication & Community Relations, Fairfax County Public Schools
- Molly Catalano, VP, Marketing & Communications, Five Guys
- Lauren Freundlich, Director, Brand Marketing, &pizza
- Chris Meares, VP of Analytics, MaassMedia
- Jawauna Greene, Director, Office of Marketing & Advertising, WMATA
- Jenn Sully, Director, Global Sales B2B Marketing, Choice Hotels
- Debbie Bates-Schrott, Founder & CEO, Bates Creative
- Scott Lewis, VP, Marketing, D.C. United
- Shane Mayson, Marketing Director, JL Restaurant Group
- Chris Denney, Global Creative Director, Catholic Relief Services
- Jeffrey Blake, CMO, Raymond A. Mason, School of Business, William & Mary
- Laura Miller Cissel, Vice President, Marketing, California Tortilla
- Eric Woodall, Director, Digital Communications, George Mason University
- Karina Hurley, Director, Strategic Communications, AARP
- Richard Fawal, AVP, Office of Communications, The Brookings Institution
- Christine Koetz, Communications Director, MOM’s Organic Market
Ticket price provides FULL ACCESS to all networking activities, panel discussions, talks and receptions.
AMADC has partnered with IC Summit to offer AMADC members the opportunity to save 15% on standing registration rate by using promo code AMA15 at checkout.