This panel discussion aims to bring together local leaders, advocates, and organizations actively involved in promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion within our community.
Join the board’s AMADC DEI vice president, Veronica Holmes Purvis, CAE and Natalie Thomas, Data-focused Marketing Strategist, as they host our distinguished panelists, who will share their diverse perspectives on DEI’s crucial aspects in DC, the AMA, and marketing.
Topics will include:
– Effective DEI strategies in the workplace and community
– Overcoming DC-specific DEI challenges
– Collaboration opportunities for positive change
– Marketing’s role in promoting DEI initiatives
– Specifically how leaders have made changes to including more Black voices as we celebrate this Black History Month
Meet Your Panelists:
Strategic Marketing Consultant
Veronica Holmes Purvis, CAE (Co-Host)
Executive Director and Brand Leader
Journalism Education Association
Natalie Thomas (Co-Host)
Data-focused Marketing Strategist