Employers that participate in the Career Fair will have access to meet with high quality marketers in the DMV and will receive these additional benefits!
Employer Benefits at the AMADC Career Fair 2020
Employers that participate in the Career Fair will have access to meet with high quality marketers in the DMV and will receive these valuable benefits:
- Access to meet with high quality marketers in the DMV actively looking for new opportunities
- Access to meet with grad students from AMADC collegiate-partner schools from the DMV including Georgetown, GWU, GMU and more
- Receive contact information of job seekers the Monday before the Career Fair with ability to send direct notes to candidates personally inviting them to stop by your table *Only attendees that opt in for this option will be included in the pre-Career Fair contact list
- Receive an Attendee Profile Package after event that will include information for attendees including their contact information, LinkedIn page, resume, personal statement, etc. *Only attendees that opt in for this option will be included in the Attendee Profile Package
- Be included in Employer Profile Package that will be sent to all job seekers one week prior to event and immediately following the event
- Be included on Career Fair event page as participating employer
- Meet and network with other companies/organizations from the DMV
With registration, you will receive:
- Dedicated table in the Career Fair space
- Registration for two candidates to man your table at the event
|AMADC Members||$200 before January 15th, $250 after|
|Nonmembers||$325 before January 15th, $375 after|
*Register now to get the early bird rate!