At the nexus of the Capital’s thriving marketing community, AMADC brings together top marketers from associations and non-profit organizations, academia, corporations and government agencies.
With an AMADC membership, you’ll gain access to the professional resources, high-level connections and leadership opportunities that help you drive your career development and move your businesses forward.
The Washington D.C. chapter of the American Marketing
Association (AMADC) is Where
Marketing Power Plays. And an AMADC membership is key to tapping
into that power.
In addition to paying an average of 40% less for chapter events, our members receive extensive exclusive member benefits.
- Discounts at local and national affiliate businesses (PR Newswire, Avis and more)
- Local job board for employers and job-seekers
- Volunteer opportunities with the chapter’s 11 active committees
- Mentorship program for well-established, mid-level and new marketing professionals
- Robust online resource library
- Industry-leading journals, magazines, white papers, blogs and newsletters
- Multi-Media gallery of educational Webinars and podcasts
- Nationwide AMA member directory
- Comprehensive Marketing Resource Directory
- Access to exclusive market research
- Active local and national social media marketing communities on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
- Exclusive opportunities to network with top-level speakers.